Bentley Trike Black
The Bentley convertible stroller / trike was designed by Bentley Motors Limited with your growing child in mind. These innovative trikes are the perfect combination of elegance and function that will make your everyday strolls impeccably exciting and envious.
The Bentley Trike is truly a reflection of the very cars it was modeled after. The air-filled rubber tires sit on Bentley Continental GT replica wheels, Chrome Bentley emblems bring a touch of class to the solid iron frame that features high quality gloss paint, and leatherette wrapped touch pints complete the luxury look and feel.
The tricycle changes as your toddler grows to create a useful and stylish product for years to come. Changing from a stroller to a tricycle and everything in between.
With the world famous styling of the Bentley automotive in mind, these tricycles were designed to exude a luxurious aesthetic. The wheels on the tricycle are an exact replica of the Bentley Continental GT speed. The tricycle is available in the same colors as the cars, and the cross stitched seats not only complete the look but also offer great comfort.
- Freewheel Function for safe parental control
- Foldable canopy for all weather conditions
- Detachable safety guard for comfort sitting process
- Additional footrests for the smallest passengers
- Rotating ergonomic seat for precious eye contact
- Air wheels (Front 12”, Back 10”) for a smooth ride
- Anti-Slip Pedals to prevent any slippery accidents
- Window for parental supervision
- Wheel Fenders to protect for dirt and dust
- Rear brake for safe stops
- Adjustable back support for different sitting positions
- 5-point seat belts for extra security
The product could be used in different stages of age
- Stage 1 (6 months and up):
The seat can be turned 180 degrees. This function and the additional footrests are perfect for the start of using tricycle with infant.
- Stage II (18 months and up):
The additional footrests are removed. Extra-large canopy has two positions and it made of a 50 UPF waterproof fabric to keep baby wind, rain and harmful sun rays away.
Parents can fold and unfold the basic footrests if needed. Also adults can remove the canopy where appropriate.
- Stage III (24 months and up):
The parent handle, the footrests and the safety guard are removed to allow children to pedal by themselves.
- Stage IV (36 months and up):
The back support, the safety belts and the basket are removed completely for grown kids fun.